Italian Yoga Holiday - Tuscany
August 26 - September 2, 2017
For one week, Pradeep and guests will practice yoga and luxuriate in this secluded hilltop retreat center and enjoy magnificent views overlooking forests, vineyards, olive groves and mountains in the distance. The center is located 15 minutes from Lucca, 35 minutes from Pisa, 1.5 hrs from Florence and 1.5 hrs from the breathtaking Cinque Terre region.
- Yoga twice daily with Pradeep
- Wine tasting excursion, including scenic walk to beautiful local winery, tour and tasting.
- Walking tour of Lucca with a local guide.
- 7 nights’ accommodation + all linen + towels (including one pool towel per person).
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day, except for one lunch out on Wednesday and one dinner out on a day to be decided. On these days, guests are free to explore on their own, choosing one of our excursions or a night out in Lucca. Last night celebratory dinner with prosecco and wood-fired oven pizza.
- Fresh detox fruit / vegetable juice at breakfast.
- Unlimited fruit, water + herbal teas throughout the day. Tea + coffee making facilities are available in each house.
- Turkish Sauna/ Steam Room
- Yoga mats, blankets, blocks, belts and bolsters plus additional yoga mats for use outdoors.
- Transfers to and from Lucca to Il Borghino at the start and finish of the retreat. Please note that there is one scheduled pick up and drop off only at an agreed time. Transfers outside of the scheduled pick-up and drop off are not included. Check-in is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival and checkout is strictly 09:30am on the day of departure.
- WIFI and laundry facilities in each house for use by guests
- Tourist Tax (this is levied on overnight stays for non-residents in visitor accommodation).
l Borghino's rooms are large, simple and furnished tastefully in local Tuscan style, each with fabulous views from every window. Designed to maintain the original character of the village while still being both comfortable and modern, Il Borghino has been meticulously restored with energy efficiency and a concern for the environment in mind, using natural materials such as wood, marble and terracotta. Tea and coffee making facilities are also available in each house for use by retreat guests outside meal times.
All rooms are shared and female only, unless guests are coming as a couple. Shared rooms have two twin beds and have either a private bath or share with one other room. Double rooms have one double bed and a private bathroom.
Full payment is due at the time of registration. Please contact us if you would like to set up a payment plan.
Cancellation Policy: If cancellation takes place on or before June 26, 2017 (60 days before retreat), any payments made will be refunded minus $500 non-refundable deposit. If cancellation takes place between June 26 and July 26, 2017 (30-60 days), 50% of the retreat price will be forfeited. For cancellations after July 26, 2017, 100% of the retreat price will be forfeited.
Itinerary (subject to change, Pradeep-style!)
8:30-10:30 morning flow
10:30 - 4:30 brunch and free time
4:30-6:30 evening flow
* Group dinner on the night of arrival, and yoga begins the following morning. Check-in is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival and checkout is strictly 09:30am on the day of departure.